This delicious cocktail features a coffee base of great St. Louis Kaldi’s Coffee and it was created by the uber-talented barista Jacque DesMarais for the TEDxGatewayArch launch event at the Contemporary Arts Museum.
- .75 oz Still 630 Rye
- .5 oz Solerno blood orange liqueur
- .25 oz thyme simple syrup*
- .25 oz Panama Lerida Estate toddy concentrate**
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s bitters
- Combine all ingredients in cocktail tin and shake well.
- Served up in chilled rocks glass
*Thyme simple syrup recipe:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 small box of thyme
- Put all ingredients in pan and reduce on high for 20 minutes; strain
**Toddy cold brew coffee recipe: